An increasing number of legal disputes related to ownership and contesting transactions; an increasing amount of additional tax charges; a large number of bankrupt companies and the dishonesty of a number of firms require thorough comprehensive verification.
NAFCO provides assistance in assessing the purchase or sale of assets by conducting financial, tax and legal Due Diligence, which allows you to prevent possible risks of a future transaction and adequately assess its investment attractiveness.
The company's Due Diligence was carried out in situations:
- Investing in business
- Reorganization of a legal entity in the form of merger or accession
- Changes in the management of the organization
- Buying and selling business shares
- At the request of interested third parties, for example, credit institutions from which a loan is planned
- In other cases, at the initiative of the owner in order to determine the presence/absence of violations of the law, settlement of disputes